Sunday, May 17, 2020

Welcome to Niks' World of Stories


Hello my dear Reader! 

Its with lot of happiness and joy I am writing this post today! 

Since I was a child, I was fascinated with Stories. Be it Fairy Tales or Champak or Textbook stories. I used to read them all..some more than once! 

If you are reading this, I think you also are somewhat like me.. You know who else is like me? My sweet little daughter - N! 😅

She is the one for whom I first started making stories. 
I used to make up stories for her while feeding her, putting her to sleep or walking her in the park.
And when she grew a little older, being a quick reader she is like Mommy, she used to finish her tiny little stories in a jiffy and was always hungry for more. So I started cooking more stories! 
Yes, I love cooking them.. much more than cooking food 😉

Now that she is becoming tech-friendly, I want to write these stories on this blog so she can read them from any gadget, any where in the world! And the kind of person she is, I am sure she would like to share with her friends and their friends and their friends.....

So here I am! Adding finishing touches to the 1st 3 stories I wrote for the Surprise Reveal just for her Birthday which is a few hours away!

N - I hope you and your friends enjoy these and many more stories as much as I enjoyed writing them for you!

Wish you a Very Happy 9th Birthday!
LoveMumma 



For all my reader friends.. Let's create characters and story lines and weave them into beautiful stories together!

With lots of love from your Story Writer
-Mom Reflections


No comments:

Post a Comment